Why 2 K5 Run 2000

CK5's Why 2 K5 Run July 1-2 2000 20 full-size Blazers and Jimmys (and 1 Bronco) from all over the country were in attendance. I would like to thank everyone for coming out and running a few Colorado trails with us! I would also like to thank Steve and James Watson for donating their greaseable bushings and T-shirts for the raffle.

Albums

1. Browse Albums

Recent Comments

1. 19Tim69
    I like this... I have the hydro-boost, haven’t got a master cylinder yet but have been leaning toward the Wilwood. How do you like your set up?
  2. jekbrown
    Most Soviet / Russian / combloc pouches have belt loops that could work on the various US issued belts, the main problem with them is that they aren't exactly designed for quick deployment of the...
  3. AJMBLAZER
    Found any good AK pouches that fit modern US webbing or belts?
  4. bp71k5
    @anwat ha, I couldn’t even hit the paper at 50 yards with a handgun back then. I’ve gotten a bit better since then though. :D
  5. anwat
    At first, I thought you were shooting with a handgun and I was going to tell you that's incredible at 50 yds. Still, even with the long gun, not bad. Next time you go, back your finger out on...

Gallery Statistics

Categories:
Albums:
Uploaded Media:
Embedded Media:
Comments:
Disk Usage:
8.4 GB