CA 06' Chevy 4x4 LBZ/Allison for sale. New Incentive

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by rdn2blazer, Jul 31, 2017.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  2. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    How much ??

3. rdn2blazer

Not sure yet. Just decided to sell it after looking at my funds and how fast this is depleting it. No good. So it's got to go so I just posted. Getting that figured out this week. Having it detailed. If my health wasn't F'ed I would not be selling this thing. I paid $23k for it. They would not budge. And I tried like hell to get them to. I've put about 3k on it and had the entire front end rebuilt cost about 2500 with an alignment.

All new everything up front. That was pricier then expected damnit but it's a solid truck, had the whole truck gone thru. Everything works. I'll get a price posted asap. Curious if there was even any interest. Was going to start high since it's the Venerable LBZ everybody desires. This motor has LOTS of life in it even at 180k. If I was earning with my shop Right now and coins afford the payment I'd keep it. Irritates the Fock out of me I have to sell it.

It's mainly due to lack of help. My shop should be up and running already. My kid doesn't want to help. My ex roommate who wants to come work for me and is an electrician has got too much on his plate to get this done. So I have to hire someone. I don't want to have to do that. Eddie is hooking up everything at no cost in turn I train him. I just buy all the electrical needed. Cool. But it's been months and we're still not powered up. Freakin hate relying on anyone.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  4. rdn2blazer

Open to offers too. It's got to go sooner then later so I'm flexible to a point. Can't afford to take a major loss on it though. A little I'll live with.

5. campfire

campfire Adventure is out there! Premium Member

Build(s):
    Employees are far from perfect, but if you were paying someone for help he would have much more incentive to actually show up each day... :whistle:

6. rdn2blazer

Delete

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  7. max 02

max 02 N.E.D. Premium Member

Build(s):
    That's a nice truck Rob! Don`t get in a panic and give it away, it will sell.

rdn2blazer likes this.
  8. rdn2blazer

Thanks brother. I figure it should considering what they're going for just like mine. Seen 2wd for $26k. Sure with less mileage but still over 100k. I don't think I'm asking too much now. Just trying to get it sold. I need the money.

max 02 likes this.
  9. max 02

max 02 N.E.D. Premium Member

Build(s):
    Yeah I hear you. Just saying if you can make it work hold out for a good selling price. I think you should get it.
    It would be sold here already. Good luck!

10. rdn2blazer

This needs to Go. I only have it for sale here. In a week an ad goes on Craigslist. Rather sell this truck to a 5er. It's been a good truck. It's not perfect but it's a solid truck.

$22k obo

11. rdn2blazer

Ok some added Incentive. Any CK5er who buys this for $22k will get one of the Welding tables I manufacture, when I get there. Not promising a date or time. It's IF I survive and get my iron workered powered up and shop opened for business. But when I do and start fabbing the tables I want to build. I will build one and ship it to you 100% FREE. If the iron worker is powered you're for sure getting a table. Period. Or I get banned from CK5. That's my word. Getting banned from here I can guarantee you Isn't happening.

Table size is unknow at this time but I plan to build to accept the Stronghand Welding fixture table tooling. I don't want to make All that nor do I have the production equipment for it. That All CNC manufacturing and CNC turning. Just what I can manufacture quickly and easily if what I'm looking to build. The table based and top modular plates. Will also be able to mount the plates on the legs for vertical work too. I'm talking completely Blanchard ground Precision Welding tables. The welded base is being ground as well after Welding to eliminate any out of flatness issues that would warp a top plate under bolted clamping force of the top plates.

If you have any idea how expensive these tables can be that's a good offer. Or if I don't get it produced with in six months of purchase I pay you $1000 back. So I'm out a grand and don't earn your future business or others on here. Or I build a Bad Ass table you get free that everyone wants. Hopefully earning their business off your good word about me table IF I can build a table you think is very nice. You help me. I will help you. But this has got to go since I popped for the tooling for the iron worker. This will actually Help me get my shop open sooner too. There you go, that's my offer. $22k and a table or $22k obo

12. rdn2blazer

New price. $20k. No more Welding table offered.

13. 6872xtc

6872xtc make mine modified Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    I wish that I could buy it!!!
    But all I can say is good luck!!

14. rdn2blazer

Lol! Thanks brother. Kinda surprised it hasn't sold. If I get to earning with the shop soon and end up not Needing to sell it, I Will keep it. It's a good truck. Exactly why I don't want to sell it. But I need to for now.

6872xtc likes this.
  15. JoshHefnerX

JoshHefnerX 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Build(s):
    How many miles are on that?

16. rdn2blazer

I bought it with just over 175,000. I've put it just over 180k.

17. rdn2blazer

Sale pending...

Big Ray, max 02 and 6872xtc like this.
  18. rdn2blazer

I forgot to post up. No go. Can't come up with the loan. Still available.