CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

14blt ff 3.21 gears, open, good shape***price reduced $50.00***

y5mgisi

1 ton status
Reaction score
just like the title says, its a 1 ton 14blt ff out of an 82 4 door long bed SRW pickup. I pulled the cover on it(to check the gears) and every thing looks all nice and in good shape(no shavings and stuff) It is open and the ebake cables are broken but the brakes arnt locked up or any thing like that. ITs up for 50 bucks let me know if your intrested. by the way my zip is 97236 if any ones intrested in shiping /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Could be interested... any clue as to shipping cost to 93230 (Hanford, CA)??

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you drive up to Redding to meet me? I will be making a trip down that way in a couple weeks and could haul it as far as Redding for some gas money ($50).

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
if no one has taken it yet i will but i dont have a way to get it here maybe i could meet up with kenny or if kenny is coming back up to seattle?

rcpilot

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well Redding is a bit far... 5 hours or so.. I think I'll keep searching locally... thanks for the offer though /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
if no one has taken it yet i will but i dont have a way to get it here maybe i could meet up with kenny or if kenny is coming back up to seattle?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to seattle this weekend but wont make it down to Portland first (I'm in SE WA). I will possibly be bringing parts back from Redding,CA for uglychevy and might be able to work out picking up the axle and meeting you or Rob at once after that trip... That is if you are not in any hurry.

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i am in no hurry just want one so whenever it is possable let me know what the deal is thanks.
Rick

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
*dances a jig* nope, Im in no hurry, its for the scoutt, and thats no hurry a'tall /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Im in, its up to Rick now /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

y5mgisi

1 ton status
Reaction score
ok so its pending...between you and rick i guess we'll jsut figure out who van get me what the quickest? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif unless you wanna flip a coin or somthin /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.. Mabey yall talk it over and let me know what you think /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
This is an EZ one sukkafoo, who replyed first /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

y5mgisi

1 ton status
Reaction score
good call and i realy do need that 203. its a th350 version , ya? so thanks to all others for replying(now that i droped the price 50 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) but it looks like me and ugly are in business /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
hey thats cool if he wants it he replied first but if things fall through i am still interested and i also have a 203 sitting in the back yard.

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
350 version? hell, i dunno, i dunno how to even tell /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif tell me and Ill go look. maybe 4xrick will meet ya 1/2 way and swap for me for the rental of a rototiller /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
350 version? hell, i dunno, i dunno how to even tell /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Count the # of splines on the input. 10 splines is SM465, 27 splines is TH350 and 32 spines is TH400.

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
change of plansd, you can trade Kenny now, I gave it to him, so he may want the 14FF /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif share and share alike I say /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4xrick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
ok i will take it for the 50 bucks I dont know what happened there or for sure whats going on now but i want it i want it oops did i repeat myself I want it.

Top Bottom