CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

14sf 6lug needed

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
I have one and it even comes with 2 extra lug nuts and 2 extra studs.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

POWERMAD

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
There ya go, check into new shafts and drums. Backing plates?
May be better than the alternitave.
I think they told my buddy just bend over and push like ya have to poop.. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

COCHEV

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
good luck, i can never find those. local yard wants 750 bucks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
You have got to be shitting me about that...does that come with vaseline /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

COCHEV

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
at that price they better! and buy you a few shots so you don't remember as much of it. LOL!

mudhog

THEGAME
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
You have got to be shitting me about that...does that come with Vaseline /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
at that price i doubt they even have the common courtesy to give you a reach around /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Top Bottom