CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

1964 Chevy C20->K20 Build

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Looks good! I was just thinking it would be cool to find one of these to do a 4wd conversion.

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Looks good! I was just thinking it would be cool to find one of these to do a 4wd conversion.
I started one once and wasn't able to finish it. Now that I'm done with school and sending my final payment for child support today, I have a lot more time and resources for projects again.

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Anyone know what I need for motor mounts to install the 454 out of my 1977 parts truck? Are small block mounts going to work on the frame side?

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
My initial google searching has turned up the small block mounts will work but so will 1968 big block frame mounts (with the added expense of $200 rubber isolators).

max 02

N.E.D.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
My initial google searching has turned up the small block mounts will work but so will 1968 big block frame mounts (with the added expense of $200 rubber isolators).

I’m cheep... i’d go with what you got if they are in good shape. What 68 mounts? Car? What is the first BB truck that came from the factory... 71 Longhorn with a 400? That’s the only one I can think of.

kennyw

Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Right now I have nothing. I don't think the 6 cylinder mounts are the same as the small block.

The 396 was available in the pickups at some point between 1967-72. I just don't know anything about them.

Right now I'm looking for stock small block mounts and aftermarket poly isolators.

max 02

N.E.D.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Right now I have nothing. I don't think the 6 cylinder mounts are the same as the small block.

The 396 was available in the pickups at some point between 1967-72. I just don't know anything about them.

Right now I'm looking for stock small block mounts and aftermarket poly isolators.

For some reason I thought your 66 had a small block in it.

Opps 64...I need to pay more attention. Lol!

Last edited:
Top Bottom