How’s this thing doing these days?
Been a bit.
That’s a good update.It has been a while since the last update however I really haven't touched it, other than drive it. I can't go anywhere without a stranger approaching me to talk about it or offer to buy it.
I have an ongoing list of loose ends and upgrades that I want to hammer out this winter.
1) Fix fuel gauge
2) Replace Speedo Cable (exhaust melted it)
3) Connect E-Brake Cable
4) Buff the paint and remove the black paint from the top of the bedsides.
5) Spray in a bed liner. I have a raptor kit for it.
6) Install carpet or a vinyl floor, not sure which yet.
7) New Windshield
8) Replace window regulators and tracks.
9) Add tailpipes
10) Replace D44 inner axle seals
11) Replace rear studs (broke one a few months back).