OR 1975 project blazer for sale! $18k obo

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Armitage, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Armitage

Armitage Newbie Premium Member

Ok Gents,

I have an UNFINSHED 1975 Chevy Blazer that I am ready and willing to part with. Where to begin.... This truck started off as a rusty field find and was purchased for me from a friend. He and I spent a few years working on it on our weekends and he has since married and moved and i no longer want to throw money at it to finish it.

The entire truck has been taken apart. The frame has multiple layers of chassis saver on it. The body including the front fenders and hood and DIY4X tube doors were all sent off and powder coated hammertone green. Yep, the entire truck inside and out is powder coated. The full Removable top and the front grill and headlight bezels were all taken to a LINE-X booth and sprayed inside and out. It has a new fuel tank (also covered in chassis saver) and all new fuel lines. The Fuel filler tube, rails that hold the top down, shifter boot rings, clutch brake and gas pedal, alt bracket, top and bottom of the air filter, radiator support are all powder coated black. There are chromoly diff covers powder coated green to match the body as is the High Steer cross over kit from off-road design

It has a 454 with the sm465 and the np205. Powder coated hooker headers that go into dual 3" stainless into dual mufflers. Dana 60 with 4.56 gears and Detroit locker up front and the 14bolt 4.56 and Detroit out back. Sits on 38" super swamper TSL.

The inside has a new dash pad from classic industries and a Dakota digital instrument cluster. It has a new instrument bezel from LMC and a removable Grant steering wheel. An all new Painless wiring harness was installed. There are 2 suspension seats from PRP for the front, but no mounting brackets, hardware, or seatbelts.

Guys I'm sure there is so much I'm forgetting. It needs suspension work. I never got to that part. The front spring hangers should be cut off and replaced. I was going to use DIY4X B52 kit for the front spring hanger and body mount combo. It has all new parts but has sat for years so now the diff seal in the front is starting to drip. The inner fenders in the front need to be trimmed to make room for the front shock towers and then installed. I haven't started it in a year or so as I don't keep a battery in it.

Starting at $18,000. To much? Contact me with a serious offer. You will have to come with a trailer or make your own shipping arrangement's. I moved from Cali to OR and had it brought to my front door on a 53' low boy.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b11Z5sk6VNWacmTc8

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  2. fear_nothing

fear_nothing 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Build(s):
    Sweet looking rig GLWTS!

Armitage likes this.
  3. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    18 really is not that bad if even bad at all

4. Armitage

Armitage Newbie Premium Member

Thank you! There really is so much that has gone into it. If I had half a mechanical brain I'd keep it, but I just don't have the time and energy for it anymore. I'm sure there's light-bars and bubba ropes and Jerry cans in the basement somewhere. Just doesn't interest me anymore. Anyhow, thanks for checking it out and saying hello.