CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

1984 K30 "C4" Truggy on Rockwells

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Of you have to park it outside, you might wanna takes those out so the UV doesn't break them down too much.

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
How to describe finally wheeling this thing on the trail and having it work really good without breaking anything..….Sublime
View attachment 396061 View attachment 396062 View attachment 396063 View attachment 396064 View attachment 396065

you are wheeling a leaf sprung rig??? I didn't think that was possible anymore :pimp1:

just joking of course, you are a bad influence. got me looking at the ol' GM truggy I got sitting out back and thinking of trying to build it. that's a good looking rig.

Kay86K5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
you are wheeling a leaf sprung rig??? I didn't think that was possible anymore :pimp1:

just joking of course, you are a bad influence. got me looking at the ol' GM truggy I got sitting out back and thinking of trying to build it. that's a good looking rig.
It’s funny cause even out on the trail I always get people that say “you still rock leaf springs??? But why??” And I respond with, “cause I’m cheap!” :D

It may not be as nimble as buggy’s, but it’s got styling for days. I was getting a crazy amount of looks and comments on it out on the trail today. I love seeing different stuff than just Jeeps on the trail…and this thing is for sure different :cool:

Kay86K5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I’d be scared to scratch that thing. But glad to see it out working.

Nope, this thing is built to be beaten. That was the beauty of starting with one that was already beat up. The pics don’t show it but there are already dents all over the cab and what’s left of the fenders. So it won’t bother me when more dents start showing up.

the run yesterday was just to shake it down as it was the first time on a rock trail, so I didn’t go too crazy. But already got some rock rash on the sliders for sure

Top Bottom