CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

2" cowl hood is on

muddybuddy

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowl hood looks good on there.

Since you have the fender 454 badge, the badge on the cowl may be a bit much, imo. That said, I’d drive it either way!

Burt4x4

1 Ton First Gen
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowl hood looks good on there.

Since you have the fender 454 badge, the badge on the cowl may be a bit much, imo. That said, I’d drive it either way!
Exactly what I was thinking.. plus I'm more of a function over fluff guy ... but hey if "muscle cars" get away with it then so can a "muscle truck" hehehee

TJ1978

I have MANY questions
Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually I don’t like the look of cowl hoods. But for whatever reason it fits your truck and looks good... haha...

radzzz1972k5

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I had a local shop install and do a poor color match by painting the hood and front fenders. The funniest thing is i also had them install the chrome cowl induction emlems like on the chevelles. I have the only one in existence! Driver side cowl induction. Passenger side " induction cowl" instead of having them fix it, I'm keeping it. Lol

Burt4x4

1 Ton First Gen
Premium Member
Reaction score
hahaha Hell yeah, good to be "special" lol. My poor K5 body is bent to shit, so I just use rattle can and whiskey to paint my rig... from 30ft looks great!! hahaa

K5Mountian.jpeg

Top Bottom