Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by K5chevyLQ4, Dec 14, 2019.
Yeah, I’m worried they could close but most parks here are private so who knows.
An off-road park seems to be a good place to be during all the craziness going on everywhere else
Hate that y’all can’t make the trip. There will be more tho!
I’m still plugging away at mine. Got a front bumper finished up and a new front driveshaft ready to go in.
Got to install seat belts and finish the vinyl floor install.
The hospital I work in has cancelled all elective surgeries. If it's not emergent, it's not going to happen, and most OR staff has been repurposed throughout the hospital. Physicians have also cancelled all routine appointments.
Ugh that sucks. Are you back in the floor now?
Athens has shut down.
My hospital has cut down a lot of outpatient and we are looking real hard at telehealth. I worked late last night to double our work from home capacity.
I'm a RN in the ER, it's business as usual for me.
Did you ever hear back from choccolocco?
Yes, they finally replied to a text and said business as usual.
Less than 10 days now
We decided to book a room at the Hampton which is a five min ride from the park. I was ready to tent camp but the fiancé wasn’t too excited about roughing it for the weekend.
The plan is to arrive Friday between 2 and 3pm
Who all is still going?
We want to but my vacation time is getting shaky, I’m fishing to see how it’s going to play out. I hope to know something tomorrow. The current plan is to tent camp but I’m a little worried about my wife and daughter vs the 2 seater outhouse. lol
I’m sorry but I’m going to cancel.
My vacation hasn’t be officially canceled but I’m getting a vibe about it so I’m going to cancel the trip.
Another issue is my wife is a teacher and they’ve got a week to figure out how to teach online while all their materials and texts books are locked up in the school. Should be interesting.
Hopefully, we can get together for a ride or 3 over the rest of the year. Sorry.
This hit today so y'all be sure and check on the park's status before it's too late to cancel your accommodations.
Bah. This is shit. I'm getting killed at work trying to keep the machines running for our new remote workers. I want to crash my truck into some trees, dammit.
Damn man I hate to hear that.
@Hosalabad are you gonna be able to get away?
We still plan on making the trip. I’ll ride with a group of Jeeps if I have to
I think so. I think we got it under control Thursdsy night.
Again, be sure to check with the park. Morris Mtn just posted on FB that, as a non-essential business, they are closing today at 5pm until April 17th.
Chocco stayed open and considering how much we visit with each other on the trail, I can't in good conscience go.
I suggest we all cancel, stay home and wait this thing out.
Separate names with a comma.