205 questions

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by TheGeneral, Dec 23, 2001.

  1. TheGeneral

    TheGeneral 1/2 ton status

    Feb 22, 2001
    Likes Received:
    NC, USA
    anyone who has converter a TH350 to the TH400 version (female input) for a ORD doubler. My case was bored by ORD, new bearing, but I have two problems. No snap ring for input shaft (the one after the bearing) and I need a shim pack for the idler shaft. I would have been done with doubler today, but no shops around here have what I need or were open today. I am hoping NAPA has something. Does any one have part numbers for what I need? Do I have to buy a kit? Thanks for time.

    If you ain't hurt, you ain't playin' hard enough.

    The General
  2. michaelm

    michaelm 1/2 ton status

    Feb 2, 2001
    Likes Received:
    find an industrial bearing supply house
    bring them the bearing and they will get you the snap ring you need
    Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp.
    2975 Interstate St.
    Charlotte, NC 28208

    Phone: (704) 398-9990
    Fax: (704) 398-9993
    Activity: Distributor

    Distributor: Barden, Fafnir, FAG, Kaydon, MPB, MRC

    Brand Names:
    Barden, Fafnir, FAG, Kaydon, MPB, MRC

    I use Kaman bearings here and that looks like charlotte has one, they are the great

Share This Page