CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

5 days

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
well folks... to all my AZ buddies.... im moving to vista california this comming saturday.
belive me, i do NOT want to move. im taking the blazer with me, i will put it in storage once i get there.
those of you with my cell number, keep it as i will not be changing it. i am sorry i could not get up there one last time to meet up with you guys, but work has been hell and i have been dumping all my extra cash into my house. i will be renting the house out so it is taken care of.

Marv, Rob, and Russ. Fred and the now in Co Doug, yu guys have helped me in some tough times and i can not thank you enough for it. yu all have helped me out with my blazer one way or another and i can also not thank you enough for that. once im back from iraq the blazer will get finished and i plan on making a Nice long trip through yuma to PHX then off to moab. ill be letting yall know whats up with that.

thanks again guys, and ill miss the comming up there and staying the night on couches. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
Grant

FWP

CRS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Re: 6 days

Be safe out there Grant, don't get in no trouble now /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score

Marv, stay the heck away from cholla...
Fred, you know what ya gotta do.. same thing i gotta do... PM me if ya dont understand.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
Allan, ill be safe over there in Iraq.

ill be moving back to yuma when i get out of the Corps. i can rent the rooms out in my house and not have to work bt be able to make all my bills.
Grant /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Moose

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Take care brother and have a safe trip. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

BadDog

SOL
Staff member
Super Moderator
Author
Reaction score
Man, sorry to see you go. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Look us up when your back in town. And good luck! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Jays Beast

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Good luck to ya /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif, sorry never got to meet ya. When ya get back will have to go wheelin

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
ill be moving back to AZ folks.. no wories. and the rig will be done.
and the dualy paid off. the only way i wont move back is if the Coprs lets me Move over to being a Diesel mechanic or HE opperator.
then ill move back a few years later.
Grant

Top Bottom