Well Wayne and I had a pretty busy weekend. We got most of Mighty Mouse( his Jimmy) pulled apart since most of the parts were recently sold on Ebay. And we began tearing aprat my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif It is now sitting in my driveway on jackstands....and tires in pieces. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I spent most of the weekend sanding and painting axels and bumpers. The D60 is done and ready to bolt in. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif The 14B needs a second coat of paint which it will get tomorrow. The bumpers....well those are turning into a huge PITA!!!! I had to sand them because they were the Warn bumper and big beefy rear bumper off of Wayne's Jimmy and he had them painted black. Well I wanted them silver (kinda chrome looking). So I sanded them on Saturday and Wayne put paint on them to keep them protected from moisture Saturday night since they would be sitting outside. Sunday they looked good. He went to clear coat them and it lifted the freakin paint. Now the $hit won't set hard and it is blistering and peeling. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif So I spent most of today stripping (not sanding) the peeling paint so that I can resand and repaint them this week sometime. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I will have some pictures to post in the next few days. I just have a list of things a mile long that I need to get done this week and that's one of the things kinda lower on the list. I will keep everybody updated on the progress and definately let everyone know when we are done.