Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A/C and becoming a MVAC (motor vehicle a/c tech)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Eagle86K5, Apr 24, 2002.

  1. Eagle86K5

    Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

    Mar 5, 2000
    Likes Received:
    Whitehouse, Ohio
    Two things....you can become an EPA certified a/c tech and get the card that will allow you to get freon. Cost is 20.00 take the test and get temp card immediately.www.refrigerants.net/co00033.htm
    Need help or have questions just ask...take care Brothers...

Share This Page