CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

A Quick Observation From Resurrection Joe

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
It is presently 2004 04 04 0556

All the electric light sources in my house are turned off except for my computer monitor, my television, and the various small lights on various appliances

With most of the light of man gone, an ethereal light filled my house

I went outside in my shorts, and stood upon my rough deck, cold, with a dozen or so cats

The sky was a green blue grey mixture

The moon was full

The breeze was high and smelled of rain

The world is a beautiful place

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
When I awoke this morning it was 6:30 EST, I looked out my window and just stared for a while. The world had a mixture of a dark grey and red hanging in the air. The sun and fog created an eerie yet beautiful world, something most people just sleep through.

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
When i woke up this morning, the sun had already been up for 6 hours and there was a nasty smell in the air from the fart i had just released prior to me opening my eyes. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Geez this place stinks /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
Pressure.
"Wake up, Daddy."
Pain.
And I awoke.

Yep, that's pretty accurate. Nothing like getting a knee in the nuts first thing in the morning, eh?

mud390

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Woke up at 12:31est to a pounding head, and the stale taste of crown and coke still in mouth from 6 hours prior when I went to bed. Damn hangovers!

Kris

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

fortcollinsram

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I awoke to a splitting headache, blood-shot eyes, the taste of margaritas, cheap beer and southern comfort still in my mouth...and then I wandered to the bathroom where I walked in on my girlfriend's roommate popin' a squat. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I quickly turned and walked out and waited for her to finish then I took my place on the throne and read the latest issue of Playboy. Finally wandered outside around noon and went home and worked on my Dana 60 in the garage...

I was a beautiful day though, too bad my hangover prevented my from staying in the sun too long...

Chris

crawlink5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I got up at 5:30 this morning after a night of crawfish and beer and went and pulled the body off of a 3/4 ton 4x4 burb. Soon as the body came off went to another crawfish boil for beer and crawfish again. Pulling the frame home tomorrow and might end up with crawfish etouffee. and beer.

84k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Pressure.
"Wake up, Daddy."
Pain.
And I awoke.

Yep, that's pretty accurate. Nothing like getting a knee in the nuts first thing in the morning, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

thezentree

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
yea, the sunrise was beautiful this morning. not a cloud in the sky, full moon. it was absolutely awesome. then i decided it was probably a good time to go to bed.

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
i woke up at 1145 cali time and thoguht to myself "i knew i was spending the night, why did i not bring my toothbrush" then i looked around and thought "i dont remember finishing both the 5th of jack daniels and the full bottle of wine is now empty"
good night,
Oh, and Nick, if you are reading this... it didnt happen.
Grant

Top Bottom