CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

After 22+ Years

Stickseler

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I'm 1 week snuff free /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My wife says shes gona buy me a can if I dont loose m attitude /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

SF87K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifI went throw the samething but when you have stupid Privates its hard to quit so I started back up after 2 weeks.

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
Good job Brother /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
I quit last June. I dipped copenhagen for 23 1/2 years strait and quiting was the best thing I did. No more money being wasted My gums are getting a lot better. Best of all food taste better and I don't look like an idiot anymore.
/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
and I don't look like an idiot anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to be the first to tell you this, fawkface, but you've got a LONG ways to go before you "don't look like an idiot anymore".

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
Good job, brother. I quit for about 3 months a couple of years ago but I missed it so much I started back up. Oh well, it's my only vice. And a guy's gotta have a vice, y'know.......... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i don't even know what snuff is? is it chewing tobacco?
the closest i ever got to that was those bubble gum fake chew tins /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, I keep saying I am going to give up my Marlboro's, but I am such an ass when I quit, that I can't stand to be around myself and the wife threatens to leave me. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

duece21

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
On my 4th month now. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Still love the smell of it though. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sapper

1/2 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Good job Rich, Im doing a new thing to kick it as well /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

onetwistedk5

Registered Member
Reaction score
yall ever tried that mint [darn] they try to get you to start dippin if your tryin to quit....MY GOD! that [darn] tastes worse then the first actual dip i ever took.

Stickseler

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
The worst part is all the gum I've gonre through this week. I keep biting my tounge and cheek.
The thing that makes it easy is my Dr. gave me Zyban so I took it for a month and just quit wanting to dip. Now I think its more of a mental game. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

shewheeler

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Good for you! I hope you can keep it up! A guy I went to highschool with had to have half his face removed because of gum cancer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'm gonna try to quit smoking this year and my guy has been smoke-free for a little over 2 weeks now. 1.5 packs of reddogs a day and he went cold turkey /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif The worst thing is that his belly seems to be getting bigger cause "cookies taste better than cigarettes" but the best thing is that he got his mojo back /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Top Bottom