CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zeus33rd

Smarter than you
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So I'm on my break at work today throwing the football back and forth in the parking lot. My mom and grandma show up an say my sisters car broke down at a convience store down the road. Mom askes me if I can put it on the trailer and tow it to grandmas house. Now, if it had been my sister asking me this, I woulda told her to kick rocks and call a tow truck. My sister and I do not get along, she's a moochin bum. So I told them to give me the keys and I'd go get it after work. I get off work at 1 AM. Ask one of the guys at work to come give me a hand, go get the trailer, chains, ramps etc...Go to the car. Get in...try to start. Won't start. Look around...Notice tranny is in "D". sigh. Put in park. Start car, turn car off, start again. Reapeat 10 times. Drive onto trailer. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

big pappa b

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

55Willy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
how old is yor sister?

I one time got a call from my middle brother ho was up skiing and needed vehicle help. I grab a box of tools and my bro in law and head up the pass ( 70 miles) and I get there and start it up and drive home... GAY!

he flooded it trying to start it and by the time I got there it started right up. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I used to drive tow trucks, and had this same thing a few times with people, and yes i still charged them for the service call, doomasses

Resurrection_Joe

1 ton status
Reaction score
I remeber some fat lady came to my door once, not the nice kind either. Smelly. Ack.

Anyway she wanted me to look at her car....

"Oh and it's out of gas if that helps........"

Can a man roll his eyes so hard as to tear them from thier own sockets (ala: Ghost In The Shell) ?

marv_springer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Get in...try to start. Won't start. Look around...Notice tranny is in "D". sigh. Put in park. Start car, turn car off, start again. Reapeat 10 times. Drive onto trailer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Years ago this same thing happened to me w/ a co-worker's girlfriend's car.... She left in "D"... so it wouldn't start, and so on....

Since it was a Chevy Cavalier w/ a sideways motor, as soon as I walked up on it and my co-worker tried to start it - I figgr'd I'd just jump across the solenoid w/ a screwdriver./forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif (my legs were directly in front of the front bumper...)

Flippin' car started /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, pushed me over backward, and prt-near ran me over before my buddy was able to shut it down!! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

....note to self..... always check to see if it's in "P".

Marv

Zeus33rd

Smarter than you
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
how old is yor sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

My sister is 25. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Top Bottom