My beast took a dive today and it's either the battery or alternator. Here is what happened. I was driving with my radio on kinda loud and heard fuzzyness at loud volumes and it bugged me so i looked at my volt meter and it was at like 8 volts!!! so i turned my head lights off and my radio off and drove to my destination about 2 miles away at about 10-12 volts the whole way. Then on the drive home (after a jump start) the throttle begins not responding much (fuel injected) so i look down and it's at 8 volts again, well i creep another mile or so then it completey dies and no battery power at all, so i think i am getting the battery and alternator replaced tomorrow, what does it sound like is the problem though?