AND THE WINNERS ARE!!!...from RIBBON GOES TO BEST PIC OF MUDDY BLAZER

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 87Blazerlady, Oct 14, 2002.

1. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Here goes. Winners of the RIBBON GOES TO THE BEST PIC OF MUDDY BLAZER contest.

<ul type="square"> 5th PLACE (2 votes) [*]KRAZIE87K5 [/list] <ul type="square"> 4th PLACE (3 votes each) [*]Rebel88 [*]White Knight [/list] <ul type="square"> 3rd PLACE (4 votes) [*]Sandman [/list] <ul type="square"> 2nd PLACE (5 votes) [*]that30kguy [/list]

-----------------------Drum Roll Please-----------------------

AND THE WINNER IS:

<ul type="square"> 1st PLACE (9 votes each) [*]Jeff427 [*]Blue85 [/list]

********************CONGRATULATIONS*************************

Since I didn't know how to put a picture of a Ribbon next to the winners names, I will fix a special email for them and they will receive it shortly.
    Anyone that would like to have a copy sent to them may PM me their email address and I would be more than happy to share. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, everyone, it was great fun. You are all winners.
    THANKS FOR THE RIDE
    I'll never forget you and love you all. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

~~Judy~~

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

So, 2nd place makes me 1st place loser! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Allllright!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! To you all!!!!! It was fun though looking at all the cool pics.

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Its not as bad as my view! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif