Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Another reason for Prozac and Zoloft

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Muddytazz, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Dear Tide:

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it ever
    since the beginning of my married life, when my Mom told me it was the best.
    Now that I am older and going through menopause, I find it is even better. In
    fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My
    unfeeling and uncaring husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was and
    generally started to become a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and I ended up with a lot of his blood on my white
    blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent, but it just
    wouldn't come out. After a quick trip to the supermarket and got a bottle of
    liquid Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all
    of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well, that some
    detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests were negative and
    my attorney said that I would no longer be considered a suspect!

I thank you, once again, for having such a great product. Well, gotta go. I
    have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people.

Signed,

A Relieved Menopausal Wife

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif