CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Another Store Owner Takes on Robbers and F's Them Up

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Did the kid live or not...do we know?

76zimmer

Flyin Rat
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I think too many thugs figure there will be no repercussions even if they do get caught.
I also think this store owner is in a world of shit, because it doesn't appear as though his life was in danger….thoughts?

1-ton

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think too many thugs figure there will be no repercussions even if they do get caught.
I also think this store owner is in a world of shit, because it doesn't appear as though his life was in danger….thoughts?
Your talking about the State of Nevada here...not California. Castle doctrine and stand your ground laws where codified in the State Constitution decades ago in Nevada when this state was run by Republicans. Communist Democrats have been trying to change that in the last 6-years since they took over, but it takes a lot of time to change State Constitutions.

1-ton

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
If there’s a place to donate to the shop owner’s defense I’ll definitely make my donation.
I expect he’s going to need it.
The local news has reported that Las Vegas Metro has not arrested or charged the store owner. There is a law in Nevada where if a self defense is found to be justified that person cannot be sued in civil court.

Blue85

Yooper
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It looks like he stabbed him more times than was really necessary. I'm sure he was done robbing after taking a couple in the shoulder, but the owner seemed set on him not attempting to flee. Gut wounds can be pretty serious. Maybe he should have told him to lie down under threat of additional injury.

I know, sitting back and watching is a whole different thing than heat of the moment.

Top Bottom