Anybody ever watch...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CK5, Apr 1, 2004.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Build(s):
    Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (Spike channel) the game show from Japan with the American voice overs, damn that is some funny stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Ohh yeah. They just finished up a marathon /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

REPOST
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

ive watched 1 and it was hillarious /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Thats real shiznit over there! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI grew up in the Air Force and the comedy is kraze as H377! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif They are insane people over there, but if you live nextto,on top of,behind,in front of your neighbor in a 25' or less space, you gotta release some stress some how!They are officially KNUTZ! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

REPOST! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I watch that show....those crazy asians... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I love the rollers...

6. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i have yet to figure that show out. japanese peoples is weird. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

i do, however, enjoy a good chuckle while watching that particular show. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

PAD
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Build(s):
    Sorry, didn't see the other post, the voice over is to funny.
    I love the intro, I just watched Julie an Orderly specializing in bed pan mangement, get hit by 3 soccer balls shot from a cannon, the first two hit her butt, the third her head, commentary went something like this:

Woo, she got hit in the butt Ken, woo, she got hit in the butt again, she really likes it in the butt ken, yes I do believe your right. Theres a head shot and she goes down, lets recap - looks like she can take it in the butt all day long but one in the head and she drops to her knees Ken. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i wonder if they actually say that. too funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

The voice over is almost as funny as the japs making asses of themselves /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I think the japanese have to go to extremes on thier entertainment because they lead such industrious intellegent traditional lives

School 6 days a week, insane gameshows and shemale doujinshi on the off nights

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I love that show. Those people have to do some crazy stuff. Best part is when someone totally eats it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

It was explained to me that the Japanese do these type of shows to mock us and our stupid reality tv shows...Who cares..I LIKE IT! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

15. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the voice over is the best part.the first time i saw it i watched the physical part and laughed,BUT when i actually listened i was hooked. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif the position names( scary uncle.defrocked bishop. double kneed knob gobbler). /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif