Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody up for some wheelin tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Sep 27, 2002.

1. FWP

FWP CRS Premium Member

Marv? Rob? Russ? Damon? Juan? anybody????

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Not me. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif My wife is dragging me to some blasted artsy thing. "Verde River Days" or something like that. I took so much time (and $$$) with the rig before Moab, and then my family visits for nearly 3 weeks (don't you love it when they "just decide" to stay longer than expected). Now she want's her "piece of me". /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

hey fred, im up for some wheeling. one of two options. you come down here, or you pick trails my geo can do....
    well, i cant anyway. i know you really wanted to do ethier on of them... i got to work tomorrow... :P
    grant

4. FWP

FWP CRS Premium Member

Sorry you missed it guys.... Upper Ajax was a blast /forums/images/icons/cool.gif On one of the obstacles I got about 6 feet of air on the left front, but Rob, the king of air got like 8 FEET- it was a riot..... I'll post pics later.... Marv(aka "All shall bow down") kicked booty as usual /forums/images/icons/wink.gif, Hail to the trail boss Marv /forums/images/icons/smile.gif .. The Marv line is soooo funnnnn /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

5. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

One of these years I hope mine is up for some more abuse.... First I have to fix the problems at hand.....