Anyone breed English Bulldogs on here? Or know of someone who does?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Batmanjr, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I'm looking to get an english bulldog! I don't want to breed it, but I want it to be in good health! I don't want to spend $1500 on it, but would spend $500-$600 for the right dog! I'm not looking for a show or stud, I'm looking for a friend for my current dog and another buddy for me! Anyone else have any insite to this? Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I have an english bully, but I got her through a rescue program from an abusive home... I was in the same boat you are, wanted a bully but didnt want to spend more on the dog then I did on my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Check out the humane society and the bulldog rescue programs, they may have one local.

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Thanks! I have and really would like to go that route! Do you have any leads on different rescue facilities out of Texas! I can get alot of info on the ones local, but I wouldn't mind going to get one either! I'm a dog lover and when I get a pup like the one I have, I treat it like my son... Personally, I think they're better than children! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif