CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Anyone get the May issue of Four Wheeler yet?

Jeff427

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
ColoradoK5.com is mentioned in the article on page 24 which highlights the "Weak Links, Strong Fixes!" for Chevy and GMC trucks. Pick one up and check it out /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.

Jeff427

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Here is the excerpt;
[ QUOTE ]
To help generate this list, we asked aftermarket GM experts at Missouri Offroad Outfitters and Off Road Design as well as some of the readers of ColoradoK5.com to share their experiences.

[/ QUOTE ]

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif WE RULE!!!!!

Don

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
When did you get the mag? Here at the end of the line, the Postal Service Mule Train is rather slow. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif But ya know through wind rain and sleet of night, those 14 hand tall mule's will get it here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
rock on CK5!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

dieselponyexpress

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Finally the may issue did arrive here in germany.

Interesting stuff (although I like CK5 even more /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)

One thing about the article in four wheeler:
they mentioned the weak frame where the steering gear is mounted. Is it true that this belongs also to 1 tons? I always thought they had a stronger frame and therefore no such problems. Same with the crossmember.

Thanks for any input.

Walter
Germany

1984 CUCV M1008 6.2l diesel; 2" lift; 37" tires; manual glow system; 4911 injection pump; high pop injectors; dual idler gear drive;

Jeff427

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
When did you get the mag? Here at the end of the line, the Postal Service Mule Train is rather slow. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif But ya know through wind rain and sleet of night, those 14 hand tall mule's will get it here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Got it the day before my first post.
Hmm... looks like Michigan, Germany, and Sweden all get the Four Wheeler mags before the rest of the world? That is strange, I am usually last to get em. I couldn't believe there wasn't already a post about this.

Paxx

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Hey speaking of CK5er's in Four Wheeler, whos truck is that they use for their ads with the coloradok5.com sticker on the windshield? The one tearing through the mud. I've always wondered that. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

jms

1/2 ton status
Author
Reaction score
That's tx85gmcguy, hasn't been around much lately.

GMC

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Talk about awesome advertising for Missouri Offroad Outfitters and Off Road Design. That article should boost sales!!! You couldn't get much better than that.

big83chevy4x4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm... looks like Michigan, Germany, and Sweden all get the Four Wheeler mags before the rest of the world?

[/ QUOTE ]

i got mine yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

the only thing i see wrong with one of their "weak links" is the 10/12 bolt thing, the pic is of zcarczar's gov loc after it exploded. the writing said nothing about a gov loc /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

its kinda weird looking through a mag and you know exactly where most of the pics came from /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ok ok ok, I got my issue yesterday. That was cool about CK5! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Too bad there wasn't some names of more people.

What the [darn] is up with that gay ass darango? 30" lift? 49" Iroks on a fawkin' mid size SUV? ONLY D60 axles for those tires? What a joke! That dodge looks rediculus with those tires, they are WAAAAAYYYYYY to big for it. It looks downright goofy! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif "Stupid people shouldn't breed"- tweetysaurous.

Rant off. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Top Bottom