Anyone going thru Albuquerque

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
PREMIUM Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
If you still need help with this. I am staying in alberque at my dad's who lives there. Wednesday night, staying at Moab Rim and have room on my trailer. Feel free to call or text kurt 817-879-7534

If you could, that would be awesome. I sent jack a text to look here.

I'll give you a call Monday morning. Where in town does your dad live? Glad to hear your are staying with someone and not at a motel. Albuquerque has the worst auto theft in the nation.
'Whatever you guys can work out I would appreciate it very much. I'm not sure what space I am in at MRC but it is close to the office and I have a Dk Green Chevy with a camper. Thanks

Spork929

Registered Member
PREMIUM Member
Reaction score
'Whatever you guys can work out I would appreciate it very much. I'm not sure what space I am in at MRC but it is close to the office and I have a Dk Green Chevy with a camper. Thanks
You should be able to find me!!! I will be the one that doesn't look like all the rest.

4door99

Not A Jeeper Club Member
PREMIUM Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
New Mexico is not friendly to Texas folks with regard to CV.
What the hell?
I just spent 2 nights is 2 different towns in a lefty state. The requirements to wear masks and distance are not there in any way like they are at home in TEXAS. In fact, it’s been comical. This short trip across our nation has really opened eyes to how news can say whatever, and everyone believes it.

ktmoutfront

GnomeWorks LLC
PREMIUM Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Cool. Thank you. Driving with one headlight tonight sucked. I might have one lined up in moab, but I won't know until Wednesday.