CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Anyone into Paintball???

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I just got into paintball and I got myself a TS1 sometimes called a AT-85 on ebay for 200$. What kind of guns do yall use? Im planning on getting a CAR stock and a red dot scope for it sometime soon. I also want to get one of those masks that covers the whole forhead becaus it hurts like heel when you get shot in the forehead!!! This stuff is REALLY fun.

Nick

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I'm waiting till the ArmoTech SIM-5 comes out, its suppoed to be a 60caliber paintball gun in a reproduction style MP5 body. The Goverment/Police forces use one called the WG-75 right now but it has been discontinued /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Why do they discontinue the good stuff? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
AN AT-85?!?! Isn't that the fully automatic that uses clips? Your a crazy man. I love paintball. I have a really old gun check it out here:

This is a Tippmann Pro-lite on steroids!
gun2k2.jpg

I played a sh*t ton through highschool. Thats when I was working and didn't have bills so I played a lot. When I went to college, beer is cheaper than ballz /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

When I get out of this place, I'm getting me an automag w/ nitro and i'm going to own those little 12 year old bastids with their daddy bought $1000 electric guns.

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Never been. Do these places rent equipment? I assume all you need is a mask and a gun w/ ammo....

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
If its acctually a buisiness they will provide everything to somebody who has never played before. Like a gun, mask, CO2 and barrel plugs. Just where some BDUs or someting dark if its a woods course.

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yes you can rent stuff at most paintball ranges.

And yes the AT85 is a fully auto belt driven gun. Ive only played once but I HATE hoppers. Its hard toi aim and if your taking cover people can se that you are about to shoot WAY before you can. I had the stupid hopper shoot open 2X in 1 scenerio of black hawk down. Thats not gonna happn again. The only forseeable problem that might happen with this gun is not enough rounds. O well I guess Ill just have to wait on a "Magnum loader" that ATS has put on the sidelines because not enough ppl were buying their guns.

Nick

bigcountryk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i use to be into paintball but now am into airsoft it rules /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif much more realistic plus the pellets are re-usable -easily recargeable battery operated no tanks to deal with it is much more fun to me at least plus i've got an H&K MP5 that looks real enough to knock over a liquor /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifstore with

Top Bottom