CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Anyone seen a k30 for sale in TX/OK lately?

TFP

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm having hell finding a one ton within 500 miles of DFW. Anyone know of anything for sale. I don't mind a rough project. Not interested in $10,000 trucks.

Complete rollers for less than $2000 preferred, condition isn't super important as long as the diffs/frame are solid. SRW slightly preferred, but DRW is fine too.

Hell, I'd be fine with a frame/suspension/axles, too depending on price/location.

Last edited:

4door99

Still not allowed in the Jeeper club.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Love to help, but your request is broad. Complete truck? Frame, cab, dually, 4 door, diesel, gas, etc? Know plenty of guys in the sticks not far from DFW that got it all, but need a little more info. The squares are still out there.

obijuank5

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
K30s have been slim I'll tell you that. The last one I saw was in Mason for 1500. Missed it by a minute. Before that was a truck I had actually owned prior to that.
There was an m1008 in Houston for a couple days. Went quick at 3500.

They are not common much. I look at dfw for trucks all the time. Not alot around right now. When the end of the year and tax payment time rolls in they start popping up.

Scribbles

Paul
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love to help, but your request is broad. Complete truck? Frame, cab, dually, 4 door, diesel, gas, etc? Know plenty of guys in the sticks not far from DFW that got it all, but need a little more info. The squares are still out there.

What this guy said.

TFP

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, I didn't expect much of a response based on how cold the classifieds/craigslist have been. Original post has been updated.

4door99

Still not allowed in the Jeeper club.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm having hell finding a one ton within 500 miles of DFW. Anyone know of anything for sale. I don't mind a rough project. Not interested in $10,000 trucks.

Complete rollers for less than $2000 preferred, condition isn't super important as long as the diffs/frame are solid. SRW slightly preferred, but DRW is fine too.

Hell, I'd be fine with a frame/suspension/axles, too depending on price/location.

I think I can help. Send me a pm and I’ll get you in tough with a good friend of mine here in east Texas . He’s got a few options and if he doesn’t have what you need, then he knows where it is.

Top Bottom