CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

are you guys 5yrs old?

tecton

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
everyone on this board refers to their friends as "my buddy"

i had a my buddy once, but i outgrew it, what happend to you all?

MyBuddyNoShoes.jpg

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i remember when i was 4, i went to the hospital and my parents bought me a Dapper Dan since i was staying overnight. Now that I look back, I wish it was a Dapper Daniella /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Larry_in_Tx

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Great..now I’ve got that song from the commercial stuck in my head. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Hey Ya by Outkast was just on the digital cable radio thing... I get to listen to "Lend me some suga, I AM YO NEIGHBA" going through my head now... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

pauly383

Daddy383
Reaction score
My buddy is ok I guess. Just don't say "GOOD BUDDY" on your radio, unless you have a rainbow sticker on your window /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Larry_in_Tx

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Ya by Outkast was just on the digital cable radio thing... I get to listen to "Lend me some suga, I AM YO NEIGHBA" going through my head now... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good gawd not that song. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif The radio station here in town played that damn song 110 times a day when I was out wrench’n on the truck and now I know all the words to that [darn]. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

And cegusman, if you read this don’t even start about the goofy chit that I may pull in the garage or I’ll post that pic of you hunch’n on the dog again. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom