CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

ATTN: You Green Canadians............

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
I have received a formal request for my services and it's time for The Bubba to unleash his own brand of chaos, mayhem and debauchery onto your frozen souls.......... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Here are my demands. These demands will be fully met with my approval or you will face the consequences.

1. You will refrain from utilizing your powers in an unethical manner.

2. You will send out a formal apology right here in the forum to the tormented folks that have been victims of your actions.

Those are my demands.

Now the consequences if you do not comply with these demands.

1. We will move Moosehead, Molson and whatever other fine beverage breweries south.

2. We will move California and all of its inhabitants north of the border.

3. We will take prisoner every ounce of fine beaver oil mines that reside in your country and leave you only the stuff that resides down on International (East 14th St.) in Oakland, CA.

4. Last but not least, not only will we make sure the snail eating goofballs in Quebec takeover the whole country, we will kidnap every frog in Europe and air drop them on y'all, so in two years every Canadian will be saying "Parley vou francios" or whatever the heck they say..........

Now comply with our demands or suffer the wrath of which I can befall your frozen hearts...........

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
1. We will move Moosehead, Molson and whatever other fine beverage breweries south.

[/ QUOTE ] Wait a minute here Bubba , we may have something with this one...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gifMaybe we could ignite Canada in such a fasion as to cause a global shift and create a paradise..... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
man thats terrible. Just the threat of moving california up there would make me cry like a little girl. LOL /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Just the threat of moving california up there would make me cry like a little girl

[/ QUOTE ] Note to self slap the piss outta Nick when he gets here....Let me explain there is a southern Washington and a Mexico but Cali no longer exists.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifNot meant to offend... /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Rene

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Oh sh!t we're busted..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Your attempts at mockery don't impress me.........

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....but it's so cold up there.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bubba Ray Boudreaux

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....but it's so cold up there.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, in the words of a great American who's name escapes me at this moment, "Sucks to be you."

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

SkulzNBonz

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Canada = America jr. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Why bother, they'll be a U.S. colony soon enough anyway /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
True...do you recall who won?

Rene

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
The War of 1812 is one of the forgotten wars of the United States. The war lasted for over two years, and while it ended much like it started; in stalemate; it was in fact a war that once and for all confirmed American Independence. The offensive actions of the United States failed in every attempt to capture Canada. On the other hand, the British army was successfully stopped when it attempted to capture Baltimore and New Orleans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody won.../forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rene

Top Bottom