Awesome tires, Cheap Price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by JT Topless 75, Mar 27, 2003.

1. JT Topless 75

JT Topless 75 Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Man, I have got to tell you guys, I just got an awesome deal on a set of treads for the ole Blazer. I bought 4 BRAND NEW Cooper Discoverer ST 35x12.5x15 tires for $326 including shipping them from Nebraska to Virginia!!!!!! They even still have the paint markings and rubber tits on them!!

These tires have a fairly aggressive tread design and look like they will self clean pretty quick. The tread depth is amazing. I've owned new BFG's, New Futura, and a couple others and I've yet to see any with the same tread depth as these appear to have.

For those of you that said these were a good tire, THANK YOU!!!!

I have happy dancing feet and could of kissed the UPS fairy this morning when she delivered them!!

If you want the same deal, call Dean at 800-234-5242 (Nebraska Tire), tell him Jim Taylor told you he'd take care of you on this deal.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Good Deal.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Keep us posted on how they wear and ride comfort...etc

John /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a great deal!

[​IMG]

Keep us updated on how the perform.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. JT Topless 75

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I had the same pic when I ordered them, and I can tell you, they look MUCH better in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sdavid

sdavid 1/2 ton status

Were they blemished tires or have any cuts or problems? Let us not how they are once you get them mounted. That is a bad a$$ deal.

6. Panther212

Panther212 Registered Member

How high do they stand when inflated?

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

humm im looking for tires and a buddy of mine works at a cooper tire place, he could get me those at cost and mount an ballence them for free... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. JT Topless 75

No, no blemishes or anything wrong with them at all. They look great and as soon as I install my 4" lift, I'll let you know how they ride and wheel!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a sweet deal, lets us know how they work out. By the way nice to see another person from Richmond /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

How tall are they? Ever cheep tire I look at small for its stated size. I need something over 34" for my gearing and that looks like it would make a great street tire.

11. Sparty

Sparty Registered Member

my winter set of 31"s are really about 30" or so
    i put alot of highway and city miles on the winter S/T's and they done appear to even be down any tread. i have prolly 15-20,000 miles on them and no noticeable wear yet. i love mine , but i really love my STT's