CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Axle swap

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
Well i got the 3/4ton front axle in today. Would of had the back in also today, but ran into a few snags and a few interuptions from the wife /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3/ton front axle is in

T-ROY

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
WTF??? I thought you were going to let me give you a hand? Not that I coul have this weekend, but I did want to help. Cool that you got it in though. Hummer wheels on yet?

T-ROY

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Go on a diet and youwon't have to worry about it... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
I know I just opened a can of worms there...
T-roy

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
Well, the rear is in......dumbass me forgot to get pics, but I'm finally 3/4ton front and rear with 4.10's /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

COCHEV

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
cool! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif time to go hit the trails /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
Still need to have the front end aligned and get my 15" tires swapped onto my new rims....right now i'm running around on some borrowed 16.5's with BFG's from T-roy /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Muddytazz

1 ton status
Reaction score
oh hell yeah, from freeway flying 3.08's to 4.10's, major difference /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Top Bottom