CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Back from Italy...

jarheadk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Well, the Italian adventure came to an end on Wednesday. My employer and I shared very different viewpoints on what exactly a good supervisor should be doing for his people, so I deecided it was time to leave the company. There were many other reasons that contributed to the decision, too.
We did have a good time when things were still going well, though. We got to go skiing in the Italian Alps at Domobianca and Pila, and we got to see a few cool sights. We didn't see anywhere near as much as we wanted to, but then again I didn't think I'd be leaving so soon.

So, now I'm home again, and unemployed. Anyone need a helicopter mechanic???

gotmud?

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
No.....but I could sure use a bad ground finder guy /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
Maybe Carson needs someone? you used to work there didn't you? probably left for a good reason though.

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got an idea jarheadk5, say this out loud and tell me what you think everyone's doing it.
I jarheadk5 swear to defend the constitution of the United States of America against enemys foreign and domestic................. Now you try it
Its just 4 more years /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

marine_enlisted

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Sorry to here about the job. I'm sure you'll find something. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

tRustyK5

Big meanie
Staff member
Super Moderator
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Welcome home anyways Ken...sorry the new job wasn't everything it should have been. Better to pull the pin on a situation like that than to be unhappy. I'm sure you'll find something else easily enough, and it'll probably be a better job.

Rene

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
I dont think there's any good places to work these days /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

jarheadk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yep, used to work for Carson. Good group of people, but I left because the money wasn't there. But if my next plan doesn't work out, maybe I'll pay them a visit...

jarheadk5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that. I hear a KC-10 at McGuire AFB calling my name pretty loud... /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

BlazerGuy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
I dont think there's any good places to work these days

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, no sh!t. Day labor sucks big dong...

Top Bottom