CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Bad Cat....cat lovers dont click

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Thaaaaaaaat's just not right /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BranndonC

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Thaaaaaaaat's just not right /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
feel like summing it up for those of us who may not wanna click?

jac6695

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife and I both like cats and found it to be funny. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Well it looks like a car commercial, so it's definately fake, but it's one of those real looking fakes. Thats all i'm gonna say without going too much into it, just don't let your little kids watch it.

big pappa b

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[quote
feel like summing it up for those of us who may not wanna click?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4xcrazy

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
My wife and I both like cats and found it to be funny. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, i have TOOOO many cats here, it was funny, in a certain way i guess, i wasn't mad that i saw it, i dunno, it's just crazy i guess. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah I enjoyed it and love my little kitty witty... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyway, very short summary, hopefully doesn't ruin it for someone: Sunroof goes wirr, cat's head goes pop, the end...

newyorkin

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Got that yesterday in an email, FUNNAY!! The women here in the office still haven't forgiven me for laughing. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

rick88blaze

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I hate cats.
/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
Rick

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
ufo.gif

Bill

Capman2k

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me... I was at Barnes and Noble last night looking for a good book that I found out last night doesn't exist... I looked through a book about concept cars that were never made. except they had the VehiCROSS in there, and if they weren't made, then I'm just drooling over $10,000 of nothing... and I've actually been lucky enough to see one with mine own eyes... I NEED that truck...

Okay back to the story, I was looking through the book at the pictures and saw something that looked exactly like the H1. had a different front clip of course, but the body was just like an H1... I don't remember what it was called, but it was a Toyota... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

http://www.conceptcarz.com/carChosen.asp?car_id=2035&NewestConcepts=&manu=150&car_name=&car_type=&recent=&thisPage=&pendingApproval=

Desert Rat

Fetch the comfy chair
Reaction score
8 of my friends in Dad's Galaxy 500 station wagon with pellet guns and a spot light at zero dark thirty in the morning... ah, the memories...

Top Bottom