CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Band Saw Table

1-ton

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got this potable band saw table from SWAG Off Road. I have a Harbor Freight Bauer potable band saw attached to it I got on sale for $80. The SWAG portable table with foot peddle and all cost me about $160. This whole set-up cost about 1/4 what a full band saw table would have cost me. This set-up works great. I have cut 1/2" thick steel and 1/8" tubing with it no problem. I have it attached to a welding table.

full

full

Smokinthehippies

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yup. I’ve had my Milwaukee mounted to a swag table for close to 8 years now. So much cleaner and quiet than using a chop saw

warrpath4x4

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
just picked up the harbor freight saw a couple weeks ago, was planning on getting a swag table even before i bought the saw.

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I bet I have been through 20 blades on mine. Did you tell SWAG you were part of CK5.COM in the notes section. Troy sponsors Blazer Bash every year. Great people. Cool products.

1-ton

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup. I’ve had my Milwaukee mounted to a swag table for close to 8 years now. So much cleaner and quiet than using a chop saw
I would have to agree. My chop saw gets a little wobbly, and does not cut the cleanest straight line. I t also slings a lot of metal flakes all over the place. This chop saw cuts a nice clean straight line without slinging steel all over the place.

JoshHefnerX

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my plastic cap/feet cracked in half at one point, keep an eye on yours. Prob should have bought a portaband by now but kept holding out for a full size band saw..

Top Bottom