CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

beat down blazer

hd-10

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
there a guy that has a 74-75 blazer sitting out in his field it's been sitting for about 2 yearrs he say's it has rust and look's like crap! but i still want it so i ask him how much and he wants $2,500 dollars for it. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifi said no more then 1,000. what would you think for a truck thats been sitting so long? i don't know two good of a way to talk some since into him but if anyone has a good idea let me know. this guy didn't even know what year truck it was ether /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif so i took my wife out just to see it and she about ended my life when she seen what i wanted to buy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif but o well i will still try and get even if it's going to be a short life /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

R72K5

Banned
Reaction score
rusted out and california just dont mix, maybe it might have surface rust,
but rust out ?
in cali ?

haha

no way..

if it were in IL and sitting liek that then it be like 20 bucks, 50 bucks max.

but no such thing is easy to find on the street let alone out in some field somewhere, its rare to see anything out sitting on a farm or in a field in this region, farms and fields been cleaned up for a long time

hope you get it cheap and save it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

unick

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
rusted out and california just dont mix, maybe it might have surface rust,
but rust out ?
in cali ?

haha

no way..

if it were in IL and sitting liek that then it be like 20 bucks, 50 bucks max.

but no such thing is easy to find on the street let alone out in some field somewhere, its rare to see anything out sitting on a farm or in a field in this region, farms and fields been cleaned up for a long time

hope you get it cheap and save it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just cut my fenders and when we pulled them i found a few nice sized rust spots that had eaten all the way through the metal. So yea it can have rust in cali. If you read the original post he said it was rusted out.

Nick

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
rust exist in California just due to the design flaws in these trucks......leaks...wet carpet...years go by = rust,
its just not like the crap the snow belt gets.

I agree with an earlier post...no more than $500. Walk away if the guy does not want to sell it for that, but make sure he has you ph# because he will call you back.

BAJA_BLAZER

1/2 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Author
Reaction score
In California a clean smog exempt Blazer Title and VIN (with frame) is worth $500 to many. Just keep working on the guy and take your time, he’ll come around.

Top Bottom