CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

BEES!!!

MTBLAZER89

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ok it's just starting to get warm and the wasps/bees are already starting to build their little homes all unerneath the overhang on my house. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I know of the bee sprays and such, but any body out there know any preventative tips to get rid of them before they take over. The hose makes them really pissed /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jekbrown

I am CK5
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
yeah, go to the yard n garden place and get some hardcore spray... if any of them survive that and build a good sized nest, blast it with a 12ga round filled with salt. Presto, no more nest. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

Don

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Brakeleen kill's em on contact! Aim and get a good hit though. Plus it's fun! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

boggerless

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
spray amonia on thier fav spots to build and them if you see them. i kills e'm instantly.the house i grew up in had awnings that got filled with wasps all the time, so my dad started using amonia and kept them away. JUST BE VERY CAREFULL WITH IT, that [darn] will knock you out. and the smell /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

bigburban383

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Brakeleen kill's em on contact! Aim and get a good hit though. Plus it's fun! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, brake clean is the fastest wasp killer out there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom