CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Blazer Bash 2021 general discussion thread. Registration is open.

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
I have to file a post event report. What trails we ran. Needs to match our permit. Number of passengers per vehicle. This year they want the number of registered people. I assume the events have been shorting the numbers.

With most events shut down, I am sure they are going after every penny. The guy I work with for the permit is really easy going. Not a hard ass, but he has bosses. The DOI/BLM fees have not gone up. Group is getting bigger. Costs are going up.

Well I’ll say it again, thanks for dealing with this crap so all of us can hang out!

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
There’s a few other things we will have to adjust this year, with it without Covid restrictions

Desert_K5

1/2 ton status
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I appreciate everything you guys do for me to hang out with you guys. I've only gone a couple times but really look forward to it. If there's anything I can do to help, you have my phone number. I'll do what I can.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I appreciate everything you guys do for me to hang out with you guys. I've only gone a couple times but really look forward to it. If there's anything I can do to help, you have my phone number. I'll do what I can.
You’ve been nothing short of awesome!

DickeysK5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cathy and I plan to be there this year. She retired July 4 2020 and my retirement date is October 15, 2021. I have 6 weeks of vacation on the books. So I may just take the last month off. After what they did to me last year, they can kiss my A$$. We have have an AirBnB booked in a neighborhood across from the Wicked Brew Drive Thru the 8th through 13th. I am willing to lead some trails like Cliff Hanger. But definitely want to do Pritchett. Also want to see how Poco Loco and Capt. Ron are getting along.

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I thought that was the reason I bought all those raffle tickets was to help you pay the extra fees??, I’ll bring more raffle cash this year!
How can we help you pay the fee’s? That’s not cool for you to have to pay them.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I thought that was the reason I bought all those raffle tickets was to help you pay the extra fees??, I’ll bring more raffle cash this year!
How can we help you pay the fee’s? That’s not cool for you to have to pay them.
We’ll make it back this year we think. The Rona Rules suck, but we think we can make a few things go a little smoother/better

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Normally we sell tickets off the table. We were trying to avoid that due to the Rona Rules. We’ve discussed doing it the table again like in years past

6872xtc

make mine modified
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I thought that I had paid and offered to pay my part, sorry if we fell short. Tell me where to send money to, please.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Well get sorted out. Everyone bring a friend and a passenger, and we’ll bring folks who have raffle goodies

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
2/3 update

Yes EJS has been cancelled

BB2021 has not

I read this morning that EJS was back on.

Then off.

Now pending a meeting between Red Rocks 4 wheelers and Grand county.

A lot of misinformation out there.

Except about Blazer Bash 2021. It is ON.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So, update

EJS is confusing

bB2021 is not. Come Moab with us

Top Bottom