CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Blazer Bash 2021 general discussion thread. Registration is open.

Babaganoosh

1 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So with the trail list posted what's the noob run on Friday? I haven't wheeled in a few years I'm rusty...

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
This came from DOI/BLM. More stupidity.

I asked if this "means we have to wear masks if on the trail"? "Yes, when out of the vehicle. Or in a vehicle with people from different households."

yes, because when it is just me in my vehicle the air is COVID free :thinking:

shawnboymoody

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm coming back for 2021! Gonna be me and my buddy Chuck in my K5 and my pal Donnie is bringing his CUCV truck. Here is the kicker, we plan to drive both rigs from Charleston SC! Gonna make our own "Ultimate Adventure".... K5 is getting a long list of upgrades. He's ordered a bunch of parts for his CUCV from ORD. Cannot express how excited I am to be making this trip. It's gonna be epic!!!

Last edited:

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm coming back for 2021! Gonna be me and my buddy Chuck in my K5 and my pal Donnie is bringing his CUCV truck. Here is the kicker, we plan to drive both rigs from Charleston SC! Gonna make out own "Ultimate Adventure".... K5 is getting a long list of upgrades. He's ordered a bunch of parts for his CUCV from ORD. Cannot express how excited I am to be making this trip. It's gonna be epic!!!
Awesome news Shawn!!

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
Registration opens in a week.

Be sure to read everything on the blazerbash.com site. Lots of updates. Some things have changed. Costs have gone up a little. Discount for 3 day entries.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
No UTV or RZR or et al due to insurance. No exceptions

AugustDiesel

Rusty Cedar & Co.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Posted this on my build thread and figured I’d post it here to:

Well I unfortunately have bad news to deliver.

It’s time to call it - we won’t be making it to BlazerBash this year.

Behind the scenes, I’ve had a ton of medical stuff going on this year that has burned up a lot of my time off. I am fine now and am in good health - so nothing to worry about - but it has been a heck of a year and it’s only the end of May. Combine that with a few mandatory vacations with extended family, and there simply isn’t enough time off left in the year to make it to Moab.

To add to it, we’re not homeschooling our boys anymore and they’ll be in private school - AND - my wife has accepted a position as a third grade teacher AT the school they’ll be attending. So not only will I not be able to take time off, they won’t either.

The cards are just completely stacked against us in regards to BB21.

Not to worry - I have my eyes set like flint on 2022.

And we will be living vicariously through you all this September.

Gear down and throttle up.

Andy

BA3D8D4F-F19E-4F88-B527-F988F70C1F95.jpeg

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
I logged in with both accounts so I could double angry emoji that post.

But I get it.

Socializing the boys in school is a good thing. With mama teaching there, she can keep them on track easier and you save on fuel costs.

AugustDiesel

Rusty Cedar & Co.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I logged in with both accounts so I could double angry emoji that post.

But I get it.

Socializing the boys in school is a good thing. With mama teaching there, she can keep them on track easier and you save on fuel costs.

I’m right there with ya. We were planning on it for a long time but then the rollercoaster of life took off with a few loose wheels. :yikes:

Hosalabad

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Blazer Bash I’m getting a page not found when trying to use the add to cart buttons. I’m on the road, so I’m using IOS, and it’s the same in Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Same result if I am logged in to paypal or not. Just reporting it as an FYI, I’ll try it from a PC whenever we get home.

Fastereddie

Sorry if I offended you. Not.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
@Blazer Bash I’m getting a page not found when trying to use the add to cart buttons. I’m on the road, so I’m using IOS, and it’s the same in Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Same result if I am logged in to paypal or not. Just reporting it as an FYI, I’ll try it from a PC whenever we get home.
Same here.

6872xtc

make mine modified
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
You coming out for this???
:saweet:

Top Bottom