CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blazer Bash 2022 general discussion thread.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Especially since he has the ability to lock the thread for a period of time....

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Thanks to those of you who have stepped up and been leaders or helped during the event. More hands on is always better, so you can be part of the solution

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
all I heard was that it was Mark's fault. :pimp1:

I was just trying to be funny and give Mark a hard time at the same time; but really; thanks to Mark and Wade and all the others that put this on. Hopefully someday I will get to experience it in person instead of on the web.

kelleechol

Reaction score
New rules out from DOI/BLM have a maximum number of rigs per trail per day. If 2 groups are running the same trail, there must be a 3 hour gap between start times. Rediculous. We did not meet the requirements last year. They came out 2 weeks before the event.

There will not be any unofficial runs next year. If it is discussed on CK5.COM for planning purposes, it will be made official. Showing for one trail and the BBQ is not cool if you are running trails the other days. Posting pictures on CK5.COM of "unofficial" runs can get our permits pulled.

If i get wind of this happening next year, you will be asked not to attend. The posts on CK5 will be deleated. If you have already signed up for a day or 2, you will forfeit your registration. I will not allow a couple of people to put the entire event in jeopardy.

If you don't like the trails offered, it is your fault, because we always ask for sugestuons long before the event. A few people make suggestions, many bitch about it later.

My rant as i fight covid is over.
Hey, guys! Just checking in and skimming some threads as I don't get on here much. But I want to make sure I understand this one right...If we come out to Blazer Bash and sign up for trails, but let's say we stay longer or come earlier (outside the official event dates), we're fine to still ride other trails and all that right? Should we not be posting any of those pics on ck5 or tagged #BlazerBash on instagram or wherever? We didn't come early or stay longer this year, but I'm really hoping to for 2022!

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Before and after the event are no big deal to be out there. I do every year.

Doing this, you are not under the permits. So we ask that Blazer Bash not be tagged anywhere.

Posting moab tagged pictures outside of the event is cool of course.

This year, pictures posted in the Blazer Bash section of the CK5.COM forum from non permitted runs, before, during or after BB, we be deleted. Also, any non official trail organizing posts will be moved to somewhere else in the forum.

Everyone needs to understand how restricted the permits are. The pages of rules are ridiculous. I think they had plenty of time during the pandemic to upgrade the restrictions. I have no idea how EJS is going to follow them.

Top Bottom