CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blazer Bash 2022 not Last Minute Thrash

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
isn't that the second exhaust doughnut ? both when wheeling ?

It would be. Both on long trips. Nothing hard core though. I think my exhaust is pretty rigid and not moving enough with the engine.

It’s probably going to need a couple of flex sections added in front of the x-pipe. But part of the issue were the studs in the manifold were not as tight as they could be. We replaced two studs in the process of fixing it this time.

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
The GF and ORD were good to me for my birthday….

ORD front shackles 483347A7-C103-4775-8FD3-039456BB85E3.jpeg

Pro Comp leafs and u bolts courtesy of ORD
B908F82F-B592-4EF8-8A21-D5F1333562D4.jpeg

Also got rid of the saddle tank and added a fuel cell in the bed mounted toolbox, should eliminate that getting bounced off a rock. Got a 14 bolt pinion guard from ruffstuff to install as well.

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
What happened? Too much droop? At least you're on flat ground. I'm sure you will get it all fixed up, see you in Moab!
Snapped the flange that bolts to the Transfer case, too much pedal trying to get up an obstacle. When I backed up the shaft slid off the front splines, lifted the front a little when it did it.

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That might be the longest splined section I’ve ever seen on a driveshaft
It’s not that long in person, objects In pic appear larger. I had to go that long for when it drops all the way out. I’ve had others come apart from not being long enough.

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It’s not that long in person, objects In pic appear larger. I had to go that long for when it drops all the way out. I’ve had others come apart from not being long enough.
Are you admiring his shaft?

Top Bottom