CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blazer Bash 2022 trail requests. Registration is open.

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Bump. we have a short list of trail runs and leaders. Normally we have registration open already, but interest seems light this year. Please see adjoining thread and add your name if you’re going. Trying to nail down the trail list

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
@ZooMad75

What does the camper crew have planned for Saturday?
We're lining up a bunch of Hulk Smash stuff

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
@ZooMad75

What does the camper crew have planned for Saturday?
We're lining up a bunch of Hulk Smash stuff
We had talked about taking Lockart Basin. Though that might be a little hairy for some plus its a really long run to pull off in one day.

Chicken corners could be a good run. Plus there's a side run up to Jackson's hole we can hit if we have time.

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Bringing back up some discussion for a milder option for Saturday but we need to gauge the interest. Most of the Saturday trails are high level technical for sure.

The idea I posted above about going out to chicken corners is a decent option, a little challenge for the more stock equipped rigs but totally doable.

Talking to Mark we have a little latitude to organizing trails. But we need to nail it down. I’m totally willing and capable to lead the group.

We know what the hard core guys are doing Saturday but what’s the consensus of the group that wants a less aggressive choice?

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Mall parking lot

FWP

CRS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bump. we have a short list of trail runs and leaders. Normally we have registration open already, but interest seems light this year. Please see adjoining thread and add your name if you’re going. Trying to nail down the trail list
Sorry for being late to the party. I like Gold Spike/ Eagles dare. Metal Masher. Moab Rim. Backwards Bill is cool and scenic. Can lead/ follow/ get the hell out of the way. Whatever you need. I'll be around Tuesday- Sunday

Babaganoosh

1 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
For Satuday those running poison spider, if they are feeling worthy can they jump on the back half of golden spike?

Granted they are a hour between each other.

ktmoutfront

You are an idiot. Whoever you are
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just need to know what you end up doing. The SITLA permit is based on the number of trucks going through their property.
Yes, I have to sit down with a map after the event and come up with percentage per trail

Babaganoosh

1 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just need to know what you end up doing. The SITLA permit is based on the number of trucks going through their property.
Yes, I have to sit down with a map after the event and come up with percentage per trail
Fair enough, I definitely would let you know. It's up in the air but I would love to visit the crack and butt scratcher...

ashman

What's a pigeonrat??
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Bringing back up some discussion for a milder option for Saturday but we need to gauge the interest. Most of the Saturday trails are high level technical for sure.

The idea I posted above about going out to chicken corners is a decent option, a little challenge for the more stock equipped rigs but totally doable.

Talking to Mark we have a little latitude to organizing trails. But we need to nail it down. I’m totally willing and capable to lead the group.

We know what the hard core guys are doing Saturday but what’s the consensus of the group that wants a less aggressive choice?
I may join you on the easier run this year. The last couple of years I've really been pushing the harder stuff and I'm feeling like dialing it back a bit this year.

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I may join you on the easier run this year. The last couple of years I've really been pushing the harder stuff and I'm feeling like dialing it back a bit this year.

Sounds good!

EddieExpedition

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ZooMad75, what easy trail are you doing this year? We'd like to do some other easier trails over the weekend.

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am going to add this to a couple of threads. So do not brow beat me for the redundancy.

We are way behind in registrations from last year at this time. I am getting worried that we will not make budget. I need to send the $400 funds into SITLA July 1st.

If you said you are going, I need you to get registered so I can sleep at night.

If it looks like we are not going to make the budget on August 1st, the event will be canceled. I am not going to fund it this year.

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am going to add this to a couple of threads. So do not brow beat me for the redundancy.

We are way behind in registrations from last year at this time. I am getting worried that we will not make budget. I need to send the $400 funds into SITLA July 1st.

If you said you are going, I need you to get registered so I can sleep at night.

If it looks like we are not going to make the budget on August 1st, the event will be canceled. I am not going to fund it this year.

Top Bottom