CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blue Origin First Human Flight

SnackPack

Autopilot
Premium Member
Reaction score
That press conference though.... I only caught a small part, but they're handing out medals to these folks, saying something like, "I know you will use this experience to make the world better."

What a crock... an 11 minute space ride that requires almost no training so you can experience eating skittles in zero-G doesn't make you some sort of sage.

1300obo

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm a little concerned he may have had a medical episode up there or something. during the interview he said something about moving all our heavy polluting industry to space or some crap like that. he may have had decompression sickness/gas emboli to the brain or he may just be that dumb

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
i'm a little concerned he may have had a medical episode up there or something. during the interview he said something about moving all our heavy polluting industry to space or some crap like that. he may have had decompression sickness/gas emboli to the brain or he may just be that dumb
Do some research, there is an industry getting ready to start mining in space for all the rare elements with the idea we will not need to pollute the earth to build tesla batteries. The idea is not new, but the road to access it is being funded by billionaires like Musk and Bezos recently.

longbedder

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do some research, there is an industry getting ready to start mining in space for all the rare elements with the idea we will not need to pollute the earth to build tesla batteries. The idea is not new, but the road to access it is being funded by billionaires like Musk and Bezos recently.
Those are the idea guys who make money, venture their capital, and screw hot chicks.

Then they just tell engineers to figure it out.

I may be jealous but it still grinds my gears.

1300obo

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
if he meant space mining then okay and yay for the atmosphere, but that's clearly not what he said. i just meant he came across as erratic and punchy in the interview. i mean fred haise he aint! i get that not everyone got that impression. and those are gonna be some expensive tesla batteries:yikes:

Top Bottom