Ok, so I dropped the body on, and it seems that most guys depend on the lure of beer to get their buds to help them strong-arm the body in place. I was able to do this with my son as a spotter (doing it by myself would have taken longer) in a couple hours. Here's the process I used (requires 1 floor jack and any kind of other hydraulic jack): 1) The body needs to have about 6in. of vertical clearance above the chassis in order for everything to slide in place easily. 2) The rear axle has to come off and I decided to position in place under the body in the appropriate place. 3) I built a rear axle replacement out of a landscape timber that can be fastened with the U-bolts. This allows me to use a floor jack to maneuver the chassis under the body. 4) Once you maneuver the jack and chassis back to where the rear axle is sitting, the jack should slide under the axle and the gas tank should slide over the axle. This requires a little jacking and where the 6in. of clearance comes in handy. Also had to deflate the tires to make this work. 5) When the chassis is lined up over the new body mount bolts, I found that the clearance between my new HEI cap and the firewall was very small. This forced me to deal with the rear end first. 6) Now is the time to swap out the landscape timber axle for the real axle. 7) Jack up the rear end (I used the diff as a jack point) so I can fasten the nuts to the rear-most body bolts. 8) Jack a little higher and pull out the rear jack stands, then let the rear end down. With the rear end on the ground and the front end at least 6in. off the chassis, there is plenty of engine clearance. This allows you to carefully ensure that when you let the front down, that everything will fit OK. 9) Jack up both sides from the front rocker boxes and pull the front jack stands out. 10) Carefully lower the front of the body into place checking the interferance of the distributor. Since I gutted the interior, there where no other cables, wires or steering column to get in the way. 11) Adjust the spacers between the body and the new mounts. The LMC kit I used and their catalog showing where the spacers went, did not work for me. The whole process took about 2 hours in the rain with my bud. - He's happy cause now he can use the basketball goal that the Blazer was parked in front of. - I'm happy cause now I can finish it up in the comfort of my garage.