Bubba Ray ...you said you missed me, so here ya go

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 14, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

***********************/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifYOU SUCK/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif***********************

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

This is true, but he has a hard time forming a very good seal with the Cope in his lip. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I may suck, but you swallow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

you may think so, but i spit it in your shoe when your not looking, that aint athletes foot /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    you may think so, but i spit it in your shoe when your not looking, that aint athletes foot /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are still a wanker /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

ya but when i wank, im not thinkin of you /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    I'm thinkin of a younger, skinnier, prettier, better singing version of Teri Clark /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm thinkin of a younger, skinnier, prettier, better singing version of Teri Clark

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif bubba ain't gonna be too fond of that statement. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. uglychevyZZ4

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Dude thanks. I'd bite her in the ass, develop lockjaw, get dragged to death and die a happy man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif