Made a little bit of progress with the buggy lately. I need to get in touch with another race shop cause the bending work of the one I went to was a total rip off. It may just be better to get my own freaking quality bender but since I've decided to go with King Coilovers in the rear now the budget is gonna get tight. Chopped rear frame section off- Got new rear frame pieces bent, 1.5" DOM .130 wall, cost me $125 to get these 2 made and the one is bigger than my specs so I will have to modify it. I was an idiot and accepted it. My welding has improved and I'm confident in my work and what I will be able to do on the rest of this project. Shaved my 14 bolt more and added the truss for the triangulation mounts.