CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Calling all dana 60's, anyone got one?

K5er4Life

Chillen the most
Premium Member
Reaction score
Calling all dana 60\'s, anyone got one?

Im looking for one, I live in southern cali and am willing to drive within a 250 miles of LA to get it. If not I will pay shipping if the price is right. Thanks all guys. You can pm me or email me at JWT_01@msn.com

thatK30guy

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Re: Calling all dana 60\'s, anyone got one?

Check eBay. They seem to list more of them in the Cali area than anywhere else. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Okiemuddog

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

Try the vendor forum over on PBB, there is a guy who sells them, I bought mine from him, he is great to deal with, great axles and sweet prices. His user name is Highonda, AKA Doug Brown. He has a SRW 4.56 axle right now for like $900 complete hub to hub. He can usually ship them from coast to coast for about $250.

airbornejay

Registered Member
Reaction score

what is PBB /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

K5er4Life

Chillen the most
Premium Member
Reaction score

Its pirates board, another good offroading forum. You can go there at www.pirate4x4.com /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Chris Demartini

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

<font color="blue">Definetly drop Doug a line. I bought my 60 from him. When I went to his house to pick it up, he had 3 60's in the back of his pickup on crates going to the west coast via foward air. His customer service is great

Top Bottom