Cancer Survivor. I could care less if I have cancer. May 5th 2019. 7 year Survivor.- CK5 - IT'S TIME

noJeepshere

I Drove Trains!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Actually I spoke to him a few weeks before he passed and he was at peace with dying, and I believe it was not the fact that he was tired of fighting which he was, but the fact that he reconciled with his son and that his son had matured and became the man he wanted him to be.
And I truly believe that is why he was gone so quick, he stopped fighting and submitted to God, his mission was done
My grandpa did the same thing. He battled bone cancer for 4 years until he had all of grandma's finances and future taken care of so that she had nothing to worry about after he was gone. He finally passed about a month after the final arrangements were done.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
My grandpa did the same thing. He battled bone cancer for 4 years until he had all of grandma's finances and future taken care of so that she had nothing to worry about after he was gone. He finally passed about a month after the final arrangements were done.
Well after a couple of weeks he texted back.
He works at the company that has all the tools his dad had.
He is happy and still working.

scouthead

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been away from Ck5 for a while. Both parents have cancer right now- one in texas, one here in so cal. Crazy and difficult times. I lost an old friend last week whom i hadnt caught up with for almost 2 years. Was really suprised to hear he had cancer and did not reach out to me or some of the guys from work.

Anyway renewed my membership, and thought i would check up here and see what was going on with Rob. I just read through the last 8-10 pages here and am sad to find out he is gone. RIP

scouthead

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lucas you wont remember me but i had the pleasure of meeting your Dad a few times. Hadnt seen him in person since you guys were at the house in Lakewood. I grew up in that same neighborhood! I remember you crawling up the fence and running across the roof of the garage and all over the top of the connex containers while your pops was showing off some of the new equipment...

I Only met your dad because of this website, and because he was looking for some help to finish a few projects that he wanted to do for you. I hadnt texted him for a while, but always wanted to get to know him better- Am sorry i wont get the chance. He was a good guy and was inspiring to be around. Lots of people here willing to help if you ever need something.

Last edited:

bigjbear

1 ton status
Staff member
Reaction score
miss ya bud....
Ya know, reading your post I just thought of something. We are all getting older and a lot of us were not exactly kind to our bodies over the years. We used to bust Rob’s chops over his spelling. But later on when it would get bad we all kind of knew something was going on again. So let’s watch out for one another, both here and IRL. It may not be spelling, but when you see a change in a friend we owe it to them to say something. It could be nothing, but it could be an illness, or even depression. Stay safe my brothers.

rksjd8420

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 317624 I have a friend that was diagnosed with terminal cancer a little over a year and a half ago. They didn’t think he would make it much past Christmas of last year. He started going down hill really bad. He tried every crazy cancer cure there was and nothing was doing any good and he started trying what I thought was the craziest sounding one and he started improving a lot to the point no one would have a clue he is sick. He is one of the best physical shape person I know of now.

His numbers that they test for cancer are extremely good and his doctors all ask him what he thinks is making him so much better and all he tells them is he prays a lot.

I had a guy I know who lives a couple hundred miles away doing work on a shop for me the other day and he started talking about someone who was trying the same thing and it had pretty much cured their cancer. I thought he was talking about my friend and after a while I figured out the person he was talking about was from the town he lives in. I told him about my friend and he didn’t even know about him. He also said he new 4 total people doing the same thing and 3 were pretty much cured.

I know it sounds pretty wierd and I wouldn’t have thought it could possibly have a chance of working but I am convinced that is what is helping him and he sure is convinced. There is a fair amount on the internet about it as well. I don’t think it could hurt to try though.

View attachment 317625

The friend of mine that has the “terminal” cancer had everyone in his family get COVID-19 a couple weeks ago. Everyone except him had a lot of symptoms and problems with it. Now the supposed experts are saying Ivermectin is a good treatment for Covid-19. As I understand it, Ivermectin and Fendendazole are very similar. He tested positive for Covid-19 but had extremely light symptoms. He still swears by this treatment and is still doing very good. His doctors are amazed and can’t figure out what is going on.

Top Bottom