CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Chevy's in the wild

Wes Harden

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Some of the Or looked unloved, lots of great trucks thou. All ways liked the split bumper Camaro, could bring one and get no grief from wifey she loves them too

scouthead

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it fits better with the bad parking thread.
GM acquisition I believe happened after this vehicle so I don't consider it GM.
H2 and h3 yes

if its heart is a th400... and what little muscle it flexes comes from a gm 6.5 diesel??? = GM

and i vote not for the bad parking thread. its tactical parking, so doesn't count.

scouthead

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very nice truck, paint was awesome in the sunshine!

View attachment 421592

trying too hard to be something its not... might be a nice paint job, but get this guy an el Camino and fix the mirrors and put the bumpers back on this truck so it can go back to work...

also WTF was wrong with the old lights and tailgate? there was very much less bondo in the original set up.

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice truck, paint was awesome in the sunshine!

View attachment 421592

I like it Zim and I would drive it.

to each their own; different strokes for different folks.

take low riders with the hydraulics making them bounce or donks; while neither appeal to me, as an enthusiast I can appreciate someone else's work that they have put into it. if we don't band together as enthusiasts pretty soon the government will mandate we can only have electric cars programmed to take us to work and back.

Top Bottom