Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Clutch rod thingy

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by swamp donkey, Aug 1, 2002.

  1. swamp donkey

    swamp donkey 1/2 ton status

    Apr 29, 2002
    Likes Received:
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    I looked on ChevyDuty but could not find anything that looked like what I need. I have a 69 k5 4 speed, Anyone here know what the part that runs from the clutch pedal and goes through the firewall is called? Where can I get one?

    ohhh ohh wait, also -If I get a carpet kit how do I know if I need the one for a "small hump" or "large hump"?


Share This Page